Privacy & Security
At Sharper Cards we value your business
and take your personal privacy seriously.
Our business practices comply with the personal information laws enacted in both the United States and Canada. This page was created to inform you about our privacy principles and policies for collecting, using and securing personal information.
Our Privacy Principles
- We do not rent or sell customer information.
- We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside of Sharper Cards who are doing business on our behalf, for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require all Sharper Cards employees to protect the confidentiality of customer information.
Information We May Collect
We collect and use information that is necessary to administer our business, to advise you about our products and services, and to provide quality customer service.
We ask only for the information necessary to serve you best; for example:
- For purchases, your name, billing/shipping address and phone number or email are necessary for efficient ordering, accurate delivery and to contact you if necessary. If you decide to pay for your order by credit card, the type of card, card number, name of the cardholder and expiry date are required.
- For catalog or product sample requests, we require your name and address for mailing purposes, plus a phone number or email address in case we need to verify details of your request.
- If you need a proof of your product, we require a fax number, name and address for mailing purposes, or an email address - dependent upon the method you select to receive your proof.
- If you choose to register an account on our website, the registration form requires only purchasing information. Although other questions are asked to assist in our marketing efforts, this information is provided to us at your discretion.
Communications and Your Options
We will use your contact information to communicate with you, letting you know about new products, services and promotional offers. Plus, we will occasionally send an updated copy of our catalog. We respect your privacy so let us know at anytime if you wish to discontinue any one or all of these communications (catalogs mailed to your practice or business, phone calls, faxes or emails).
To contact us:
At Sharper Cards we ensure that all website transactions are 100% secure. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which encrypts all credit card and business data that you submit to us. Your information is transmitted in this encrypted form, and then decoded only once we receive it. Look for the VeriSign Trust Seal to know when this security technology is working.
Comments or Questions?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, our business practices or your dealings with our website, please contact:
Sharper Cards™ is owned by SmartHealth, Inc. and its principals.